Welcome to Computer Poker AI Wiki
This is the largest computer poker encyclopedia, your ultimate source of computer poker knowledge.
- All texts on PokerAI-Wiki are available under GNU Free documentation license (GFDL).
- This is the same free license that Wikipedia, Linux and others are using.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Known such are listed here.
- If you register, your IP will not be normally visible to other users.
- Guidelines for editors: Relation to Wikipedia, Google Cache Policy
- Pokerbots (article) | Pokerbots (A-Z) | People (A-Z) | Blogs | Events | Code
- Getting Started with Pokerbots
- OpenHoldem | WinHoldEm | Poker Academy | UofA Poker Group
- Anti-Detection | Cheating | Pokerlabs | Casinos
- Computer Player Strategy | Nash Equilibrium | Exploitative play
- Most wanted pages
- Pages that are currently discussed
- Pages for improvement
- New pages | Recent changes | Changes NotByMe
- Not referenced pages
- Wiki User's Guide
- Users | Statistics
Note: We have changed the policy and now allow only registered users to edit pages. This is to protect from spammers. Registration is very easy (takes a second), and does not even requires a valid e-mail!